Monday, August 19, 2013

Final Week of Sod Work

Good Morning, sometimes when I am driving around the course I just see a picture I have to take, its nice to have camera phones these days.  I will continue to share pictures as I take them. 

Yes you read the title right, this is our final week of kikuyu sod installation, we will be working on #16, #17 and #18 this week. 

Today is a very busy day for the golf course maintenance staff.  This morning we have begun removing sod from hole #16 and bringing it to the driving range, as well as installing the irrigation system and building the target greens.  We also have aerified the new kikuyu sod on #4 and #5 as well as the rough between the cartpath and fairway on #4 were so much traffic was concentrated during our work in that area.  We also topdressed the new sod on #9 tee again.  We will be reopoening the tee as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment